“The treatment that I received from Dr. Marcus and the staff has given me confidence that my smile is healthy and will last the rest of my life.” – Luke W
When it comes to your dental practitioner, you want the best. For Chicago, Illinois, that is Dr. Marcus. With over 30 years of experience in the dental field, you won’t find better dental care.
Staying up to date with all of the latest technology, methods, and advancements in dentistry, you benefit from passion and experience combined.
Dr. Marus consistently looks for ways to improve upon his already extensive knowledge and attends seminars and workshops whenever possible. Knowing that the more he knows, the better he can deliver high-quality dentistry to Chicago, Illinois.
Currently a member of the Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, Seattle Study Club, Cranial Academy (specialty branch of osteopathic medicine), Academy of Computerised Dentistry of North America, American Dental Association, and the International Academy of Laser Dentistry.
Services from Marcus Dental Practice
It is important when looking for a dentist in Chicago, Illinois, that you find one that has extensive experience. Marus Dental Practice has a combined experience of 55 years. Meaning no matter your issue, we are ready to help.
- Sleep Apnoea – if you have been told you snore, or stop breathing in your sleep, make an appointment to discuss your options.
- LANAP – a cutting edge technology that provides a less invasive alternative to traditional gum surgery
- Dentures – giving you your smile back, offering a realistic look and the most comfortable fit
- Implants – Dentures are one route, and implants are another. You can choose the best option for you.
- Scaling and Root Planing – removing plaque and bacteria to keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Preventative – avoid all of the extensive dental procedures by working with us on your dental health
- Cosmetic – smiling with confidence and joy, cosmetic dentistry giving you straighter, whiter teeth.
- TMD – Dr. Marcus can educate you on TMD management and improvement.
“We have had patients who complain of neck and shoulder pain that gets 50% better after just one laser treatment for the TMJ joint with no treatment to the areas that were hurting. Now we are getting at the primary problem!” – Dr. Marcus
Marcus Dental Practice Chicago, Illinois, also has a range of other procedures you can find on our website.
Why Marcus Dental Practice in Chicago, Illinois?
You only have to take a look at the glowing testimonials on our website to get a feel for how our patients view us. Even for those that may be nervous or have angst around the dentists.
“This is the best dental practice in Chicago. The entire team works together to make a friendly and calm environment”. – Chad A
“I have serious fears of the dentist from horrible past experiences, but Dr. Marcus takes away all my worries” – Stephanie S.
It is due to Dr. Marcus’ extensive knowledge and years of experience that he and his team are able to bring unrivaled dentistry to Chicago, Illinois. If you are ready to get the best dental treatment, then give us a call.